Young Leader Program
Leadership begins with courage
Compassionate dialogue. Therapeutic art. Transformational connections.
Sixteen Israeli and Palestinian young women come together for an empowering, healing, and immersive three-week summer camp in the majestic mountains of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Through life-altering dialogue sessions and creative art workshops, the young women have a safe space to:
-Share personal stories and histories
-Learn compassionate listening, authentic speaking, and leadership skills
-Gain an understanding of their peers living drastically different life experiences
Leadership continues with a commitment to change
Camp is just the beginning.
The Young Leaders return home to the Middle East and build on those foundations of compassion and leadership. Over the course of a year, the young women reunite for five in-depth weekend seminars and workshops.
Young Leader Global Impact
- Activist/lobbyist for refugees and migrants
- Strike organizer protesting violence against women
- Named Forbes “30 Influential Under 30”
- Human rights lawyer
- Working to bring negotiations skills to Middle East leaders
- Sponsored by the Harvard Negotiation Project
- Founded preschool for Arab & Jewish kids
- Dialogue facilitator
- Studying to become school counselor
- Political analyst for Arab countries and Israel
- Advocate and speaker on peace work
- Studied international relations and conflict resolution