Legacy Giving & Endowment Fund
What will be your legacy of peace?
Join the Salaam~Shalom Legacy Society
Making a gift will ensure the sustainability of Tomorrow’s Women’s peacemaking mission supporting brave Israeli and Palestinian young women committed to inclusion, justice, and peace in the region for generations to come.
Members will be included in Society materials, invited to special events, and recognized publicly, unless otherwise indicated.
Three Simple Ways to Make a Legacy Gift
Leave a bequest
– Specific sum of money
– Percentage of your estate
– Assets, such as a house or securities (stock)
Assign a beneficiary designation
– Retirement account
– Life insurance
– Other financial accounts
Give to the Endowment Fund
Gifts designated for endowment are placed in our Young Leader Endowment Fund wher the principal remains intact and funds camp in perpetuity.
Information you may need to set up a legacy gift:
Tomorrow’s Women (Tax ID: 85-0366087)
369 Montezuma Avenue #566 Santa Fe, NM 87501
If you’ve already included Tomorrow’s Women in your estate plans, please fill out this non-binding Legacy Gift Intent Form.
In 2020, Tomorrow’s Women received a transformative gift from the estate of beloved, long-time board member Connie Kaiserman Robinson, a staunch visionary for peace. Her gift established the endowment to ensure funding for our Young Leader Program (camp), forever.
Make your endowment gift today
– An investment committee oversees the endowment fund. We are happy to share TW’s investment and spending plan with you.
– The annual distribution of 4.5% will fund the Young Leader Program (camp) in perpetuity.
– Make your endowment gift through the Charitable IRA Rollover. Individuals age 70 ½ and older can use the required minimum distribution from their IRA to make a gift to Tomorrow’s Women. This gift will not be included in your taxable income.
“My father taught me the importance of being a “multiplier,” and of making a difference beyond myself. When our values align with others and we support organizations we believe in personally, our impact becomes exponential and beyond measure.”
Rob Elliott, Salaam~Shalom Legacy Society Member
To learn more about the Young Leader Endowment Fund or about including Tomorrow’s Women in your legacy planning, please contact Holly Morris at email@example.com or call (505) 819-8138.